Our computer classes are designed for individuals who want to spend their money and time wisely, and expect learning to be directly applicable to their professional responsibilities or personal persuits.
- Registration is required.
- Classes are small and fill up quickly.
- Skill level test is necessary for placement.
- Lab time is free for all registered students.
- People with refugee status are eligible to sign up for free at TIARC Center.
List of Courses:
- Introduction to Computer Hardware
- Introduction to Computer Software
- Word Processing Fundamentals
- Internet and World Wide Web Fundamentals
- Database Fundamentals
- Presentation Fundamentals
- Spreadsheet Fundamentals
- Web Design Fundamentals
tel: (520) 881-4404